Qest4 practitioners benefit from an array of training and support possibilities.
The first stage of training, which remains for you as a reference guide, is the online Module 1 and Module 2 materials provided on the practitioner portal. These materials have been compiled and refined with extensive input from the most experienced Qest4 trainers around the world. There are 12 slide presentations, each with linked demonstration videos. They cover everything from the background of the system, system setup, setting up client information, running scans and reports, as well as configuring the system to your own needs.
It is helpful to complete the quizzes in the online materials that check your knowledge, before progressing to contact wih your trainer/s. Tutot-led training is offered by your distriutor either in a physical classroom or online. In the UK we offer a 2 day module that is currently (May 2020) being run successfully as a virtual classroon via Zoom. This stage of training is delivered by experienced practitioners. We aim to give you exposure to more than one trainer, and where possible, a trainer who has experience in your main practice discipline. The goals are to get you familiar with actually using the system in practice.
For some remote users, or where training requires tailoring to a particular need, this stage is conducted by a series of one-to-one tutorials.
As you progress you will probably find you become more curious about new ways to apply your system. We see Qest4 as something that grows with you, never as a static tool. That’s what the adaptability of Qest4 is all about, supporting the excellence of your practice as it evolves. Here are some of the resources that help you progress:
– revision webinars available on specific protocols and methods.
– online courses: single and multi-session courses from 3rd party trainers teaching a particular application of the Qest4 in practice that they have evolved.
– local workshops and user-days in your own country or region with a mixture of taught content and peer-sharing.
– annual conferences in Europe/UK and USA showcasing successful practice methods, developments of the system and lectures to deepen understanding, not to mention networking and social activity.
– social media discussion groups (for system users only) where you can ask questions and share with other practitioners – over 650 in our main group.
– dedicated additional training: some special need that has not been met? Talk to us and we can arrange a custom training session, or a course for a new team of practitioners if you have a larger facility.
One of the joys of bringing Qest4 into your practice is joining the community of other users, who share your commitment to bringing a wider range of insights into their practices, to saving time when helping clients on their journey and to maximising the ‘aha moments’ that drive breakthroughs.